Faces of Lodi Health
Teri Spring, Registered Dietitian
Lodi Memorial Community Clinic - Vine, 1235 W. Vine St., Ste. 22
LMH Home Health Agency, 800 S. Lower Sacramento Rd.
Walter E. Reiss Outreach Clinic, 300 W. Oak St.
Length of service:
Background and education:
· Bachelor of Science in dietetics from California State University, Chico.
· Completed an internship at UC Berkeley
· Hired in 1985 to be LMH director of NFS, moved to be LMH director of Materials Management, 1992-2003. Resigned to retire, and that lasted about six months before she came back to consulting.
· She has three children, and her daughter, a Lodi Health OB nurse, delivers babies.
· She plays golf, jazzercises and is a long-time American Cancer Society volunteer.
About Teri: She loves teaching people that they can eat great food and have a full and happy life as it relates to food and being healthy.