Our mission is to share God's love by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing
Sponsorship Program Funding Guidelines
Lodi Health is a not-for-profit health system with a long-standing history of providing philanthropic support for projects and programs offered within the communities we serve.
As a part of the Lodi Health mission, support for community benefits including uncompensated medical care, education, screenings and community initiatives are supported annually. As a non-profit organization, the ability to deliver financial support for community organizations is tied directly to Lodi Health’s operating performance and aligned with the mission and Community Health Needs Assessment. Strong consideration will be given to projects that address the four priority areas outlined in the Community Health Needs Assessment:
- Youth development
- Access to care
Lodi Health has developed this convenient guideline for sponsorship requests. The information is outlined to help you assess the compatibility of your sponsorship request with Lodi Health’s mission – the guiding principle for all sponsorship allocations.
Lodi Health Community Sponsorship/Partnership Goals:
- Support programs that align with Lodi Health’s mission to share God's love by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing.
- To partner with community organizations on initiatives that will leverage our strengths as a hospital provider –including wellness, quality of life and environment.
- To invest in our community to improve the quality of life for current and future residents.
In addition to investing in sponsorships, Lodi Health employees are encouraged to volunteer and contribute to our community partners by providing leadership on boards, donation of time, energy and skills to a project, or assist in other ways.
Sponsorship Project Funding Selection Criteria
In general, Lodi Health supports projects that are:
- Designed to improve community health with emphasis placed on those that address the priority focus areas from the most recent Community Health Needs Assessment
- Healthcare agency projects addressing community health improvement and health education
- Created to support the underserved, at-risk community populations
- Helping children, adults and families learn critical life skills
Lodi Health project funding is reviewed annually to address the ever-changing needs of the community. Support of projects during a specific year does not guarantee continued or future funding.
Lodi Health Does Not Provide Sponsorship Funding for the Following:
- Fraternities or Sororities
- Individual scholarships and fellowships
- Smaller group activities
- Organizations or activities outside of the Lodi Health service area
- Pageants or field trips
Note: Lodi Health does not discriminate based on creed, color, national origin, religion or gender.
Guidelines for Sponsorship Funding Submission
In order to ensure that sponsorship funds are being allocated in keeping with organizational goals, each application undergoes a full review by the sponsorship committee. Requests must be received 90-days in advance of the event date, and we ask that you allow a 45-day response window for your sponsorship request.
Lodi Health will limit the support provided to a maximum of one request per organization unless an exemption is made by the sponsorship committee.
Requests for in-kind support, i.e. health screenings, promotional items/giveaways, etc. will be assigned a monetary value and considered part of Lodi Health’s contribution to an organization.
Sponsorship Funding Request Form
Please click the button below and complete the form in order to have your sponsorship funding request considered by the Lodi Health Sponsorship Committee.