Total Joint Replacement - Road to Recovery
From June 02, 2016 1:00 pm until June 02, 2016 3:30 pm Save to calendar
Categories: Community Health
Lodi Memorial Hospital’s Outpatient-Rehabilitation Services offers a free, educational class for those planning to have total joint-replacement surgery of the hip or knee.
Knee class, 1pm; Hip class, 2pm
- Preparations and exercises to do before surgery
- The day of surgery and what to expect during the hospital stay
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Techniques to decrease pain and swelling
- Ways to promote maximum healing and return to normal function
Call 209.333-3136 for more information or to sign-up for the class. Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Total Joint Replacement - Road to Recovery (December 15, 2016 1:00 pm)