Total Joint Replacement - Road to Recovery
From February 27, 2014 1:00 pm until February 27, 2014 3:00 pm Save to calendar
Categories: Community Health
Lodi Memorial Hospital’s Outpatient-Rehabilitation Services offers a free, educational class for those planning to have total joint-replacement surgery of the hip or knee.
Knee class, 1pm; Hip class, 2pm
- Preparations and exercises to do before surgery
- The day of surgery and what to expect during the hospital stay
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Techniques to decrease pain and swelling
- Ways to promote maximum healing and return to normal function
Call 209/333-3136 for more information or to sign-up for the class. Family and friends are welcome and encouraged to attend.