Lodi Memorial Hospital
975 S. Fairmont Ave. map
Lodi, California 95240
Enter on Fairmont Avenue
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
What is a medical emergency?
If a medical condition arises suddenly, and a patient believes that his or her life or health could be in jeopardy if immediate medical treatment is not received, patients should go to the emergency department. Some examples include:
- Signs of heart attack or stroke;
- Severe shortness of breath;
- Bleeding that will not stop after 10 minutes of direct pressure;
- Major injuries (like a head injury);
- Coughing up or vomiting blood; or
- Homicidal or suicidal feelings.