800 S. Lower Sacramento Rd. map
Lodi, California 95242
Mon-Fri., 6am-10pm; Sat., 7am-3pm
About our program
The staff at Lodi Health Fitness is dedicated to promoting wellness in a professional environment. Each staff member is an exercise specialist trained in post-rehabilitation fitness and educated in fitness and health promotion. Specialists work with members individually to meet specific fitness goals.
Since 1991 Lodi Health Fitness has been dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles to healthy individuals and those with a wide variety of specific medical conditions such as cardiac problems, musculoskeletal injuries and metabolic disorders. The exercise specialists/technicians will prescribe safe and appropriate exercise programs for these specific conditions. Each member is provided with a personalized exercise program at no charge, which includes cardiovascular exercise, flexibility training, strength training and functional movement.
Lodi Health Fitness has a unique, comfortable atmosphere with membership ranging from young to old. Staff specialize in providing exercise prescriptions to the older adult; however, all ages will be challenged by our trainers. Expect friendly staff and patrons during your exercise experience with all the equipment of a traditional fitness center.
Services and equipment
- Personal exercise prescriptions
- Post-rehabilitation fitness programs
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights and weight machines
- Body-composition testing
- Blood pressure screenings
- Oxygen saturation testing
- Single membership, $30 per month
- Family membership of two, $50 per month
- Additional immediate family members, $10 each per month
- Up to half off for Lodi Memorial Hospital Association members